Training and Facilitation
As a workshop facilitator for 12 years, Coen has trained over 40,000 individuals and professionals in over 11 countries. His clients include notable companies in Pharmaceutical, Banking, Insurance, Fintech and FMCG. He has trained for various notable organizations such as Citibank, AXA Insurance; Prudential, AIA, Zurich Insurance, PayPal, Twitter,
Siemens Healthineers, Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, Novartis, Roche, AstraZeneca, Allergan, Watsons, Wacker, Lubrizol, CGG, Fullerton Capital, Sime Darby, Cognizant, A*STAR, MINDEF, MHA, Nanyang Technological University and dozens of other reputable organizations.
His signature workshops and topics are:
- Cut Through the Fluff – How to Pitch your Ideas to a Sceptical, Critical and Time-challenged Audience
- Craft Your Signature Brand Story – Connect, influence and inspire through your Authentic Story
- Building High Performance Work Teams through Enneagram
How Coen Can Help Your Team As a Facilitator
Unique Facilitation and Training Methods
Coen skillfully combines his training in positive psychology, personality profiling and improvisation theatre techniques with his natural empathy and facilitative approach to help his participants gain personal transformations. His training programs are experiential, interactive and unorthodox.
Coen’s Certifications, Trainings and Awards Include:
- Appreciative Inquiry by Dr. David Cooperrider – Case Western Reserve University
- Barrett Values Centre Certified Cultural Assessment & Transformation.
- Accredited Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Practitioner
- Certified Leadership Trainer through the Enneagram
- Improvisation Theatre by Keith Johnstone
- Lee Strasberg Method Acting Technique
- Bob Pike Creative Facilitations Certification
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Distinguished Toastmaster